Min-Lube™ High Performance Lubricating Grease
- Food and Pharmaceutical Safe: Can be used in food-grade (NSF-certified, category code H1) and pharmaceutical applications. Features antimicrobial ingredients to protect grease against degradation from microbial contamination
- Exceptional Protection: Provides superior load and wear protection to help extend machine life and maintain bearings.
- Extensive Temperature Range: Works effectively from -15°F to 550°F, so it’s suitable for higher temperature applications.
- Highly resistant to water, steam, acid, and many chemicals
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability
- Does not contain metals, PTFE, or silicone
- High load bearing properties
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Does not soften or run out
- Ideal for mold components
- Ideal for bearings, bushings, cams, cables, chains, conveyors, gears, etc.
- Compatible with lithium-based greases
Min-Lube grease is designed specifically for lubrication in severe environments as well as food and pharmaceutical related industries. It is a mineral oil base thickened with a proprietary calcium sulfonate complex, and a carefully selected additive package focused on thermal, oxidative, and mechanical stability. It contains Micronox® to provide antimicrobial protection, which is groundbreaking technology that prevents degradation of the lubricant.
How to Apply Min-Lube
- Clean and remove contaminants off of all components before applying Min-Lube.
- Apply a small amount with a brush or hands. Spread and wipe off all excess with hands.
- Make sure you have a thin film on your wear surfaces.
- Install components and work back and forth. Remove components to wipe off extra grease at the end of travel.
NML-16C – 16-ounce net weight cartridge
NML-16J – 16-ounce net weight jar
NML-16J-12 – 16-ounce net weight jar (case of 12)
NML-16C-12 – 16-ounce net weight cartridge (case of 12)
NML-35 – 5 gallon (35 lb.) pail